Join us for a quick chat as we meet virtually over a cup of coffee or tea and catch up with each-other and see how we can help.
10AM – 11AM | VIA ZOOM
Digital Code of Conduct:
Zoom is new for the community as I have not hosted any sessions so we will work out the kinks.
- When joining, you will be placed in a meeting room where I (Mark) will add you to the call.
- Your camera and microphone will be muted by default.
- If you aren’t speaking, be sure to always have your microphone muted.
- If you have something to say, use the “Raise your Hand” button on the far bottom-right screen next to “Mute Mic” and Mark will call on you.
- Remember to “Lower your Hand” when finished speaking by using the same button.
We should aim to Be Kind, Be Courteous, and Be Patient.